Thursday, June 23, 2011

In case you were wondering..

What I look like!

There is a small profile photo
of myself in the
upper left hand corner of my blog,

And, I know you can't
really see what I look like;
so, I thought I'd grab a couple
of photos from my computer
and show ya..

In case you were wondering!



My grandson and I at Disney World
*yes, my jelly belly roll has been cropped out!! LOL



My son, Anthony and I.
For his 12th birthday
we bought him VIP tickets
to his first concert...

Linkin Park!



Me ~n~ Mr. Ruffles in Cancun.

There ya go.. here I am.

So nice to meet ya'll!!

Sherri

3 comments:

  1. Hello
    Thanks for sharing your picture so if I see ya at a garage sale or out thriftin I will say hi!!!
    Great picture of you and your hubby and of your son!!!
    Enjoy your day!
    Suzann ~xoxo~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sherri,

    Nice to meet you in person! As close as we'll probally ever get. Beautiful pics, especially the one with you and Mr.Ruffles in Cancun!
    ~Carly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Suzann, do that.. for sure!!
    Carly, nice to meet you too!
    Thanks so much, both of ya :)
    Sherri

    ReplyDelete

Please post a comment, I'd love to know what you think.
Thanks for visiting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...