Friday, June 10, 2011

Dreamin'

Found this picture surfin' the internet this morning, thought I'd share it with ya'll.  I find myself coming back to it and just staring at it.

I think it's simple & serene, yet, oh so beautiful.

Abandoned film plant
Source


To have a place like this of my very own..

One can dream!!



P.S. Make sure you click through this guys photos of the abandoned film plant. Simply stunning! Someone left all this behind and forgot about it? Whew!!

Click here to see the other photos


2 comments:

  1. Wow! It is sooo hard to believe that all this wonderful STUFF would be left behind! Too bad we DIYers can't get our hands on it, huh?! ;)

    Liz @ the Brambleberry Cottage
    http://thebrambleberrycottage.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it amazing? Girl, you aren't kidding about wishing to get our hands on the items just left behind.. holy cow!! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Please post a comment, I'd love to know what you think.
Thanks for visiting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...