Sunday, June 26, 2011

Fairy Garden

Mr. Ruffles suprized me today
with a little fairy garden!!


We already had the "sand castle"..
Bought at Lowes last summer.
The flowers he bought this morning
from Lowes as well.

I had the fairy in a vase in my bedroom,
and thought it'd be really cute flying
above the castle..

Mr. Ruffles thinks it'd be neat to
put some mini stepping stones
going from the grass up to the castle,
so, I'll be on the lookout for something
I can use for that..

But, for the time being, I LOVE
my little fairy garden..


Mr. Ruffles is so sweet to me :)

6 comments:

  1. The fairy garden is cute...you can never have too many fairy gardens in the garden. I speak from experience...haha

    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, hopefully he can get even more creative and add some more to it. I love it cuz he thought it up all by himself.. LOL Usually he's not that creative. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love fairy gardens. I started one several years ago and become obsessed with finding plants with the word "Fairy" in them. I did find several to use. So much fun-and children and adults both think they're neat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hiya Rebecca :) Thanks for stopping by and commenting!

    Wait till you see the after pictures of my bedroom, LOVE LOVE LOVE fairys is an understatement.. LOL

    Would love to see your garden, do you have pictures???

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mr. Ruffles is a sweetie! I can't wait to see what you have done with your suitcase, i am always looking for suitcase ideas!

    Carol

    ReplyDelete

Please post a comment, I'd love to know what you think.
Thanks for visiting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...