My day started off finishing a few pillows I had made the night before. Then, got a little more creative and made 2 of these seat cushion/covers.
See the chair in the background? That's already been painted and finished, it's just waiting on a cushion or seat cover. So, I thought I'd get busy and sew one up.. I started making the ruffles, and then the cushion. I was so excited because it turned out sooo pretty!! Until I put it on my chair and realized I made it just a bit too small.. grrr
I was going to wait until my dinette set was painted white to make covers for the 2 chairs, but, since it didn't fit on the background chair I got busy and made 2 of these to go on the set..
Here's the back of the chair. I ended up sewing ties that were a bit too long, so, I double bowed them. CUTE!!
And a side view...
I'm so happy with the end result of these. Can't wait to get started on a bigger one for the chair in the background!
Speaking of background.. how come there always seems to be a bit of a mess hidden until I take a picture!! LOL