I picked up this gorgeous antique dresser I found on Craigslist earlier this week:
I'm a pretty impatient girl.. so, I got started right away! The top of the dresser had 3 layers of this thin wood stuff that was all peeling up. So, I started to peel it back by hand, only to find out it wasn't going to cooperate with me very easy.
I got out my "chisel" and hammer, and began to scrape off the old glued on layers
It's coming off pretty good now, and I've started to sand it down. Man o man, my arms are killing me!
As I keep going, I'll add to this post so you can see the progression.. so excited and giddy to see the final product.. I can't wait till she's done!!