Thursday, November 8, 2012

Old Piano Front ~ Into a Coat Rack

Sometimes, I buy things just because I think
they look sooo cool.. but, really have NO idea
what I'm going to do with it.
 
Enter old piano front:

 
 
Awhile ago I had added coat hooks
to the bottom of an old window.
 
It was quite sometime ago,
and had totally forgotten about it
until I was looking at some old pictures.
 
After seeing my old pic,
I knew exactly what this front
of an old piano would be!
 

 
 
I turned it into a front entryway
coat rack, purse rack.. what haveya rack!
 

 
 
Painted it white.. of course!
 
And, shabbied it all up..
 
Added 5 hooks to the bottom
for your coat or purse..
 

 
 
There are some pieces missing,
but, I think it's just gorgeous
and just adds to the old charm of it!
 

 
 
If you're in the neighborhood..
I'll be bringing it up to my booth
at Traditions Antique Mall
on Saturday..
 
She's for sale!!
 
 
~ Sherri ~
 
 
Linking up at:

3 comments:

  1. What an amazing project--that looks great! I am sure it will sell fast!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Sandy! It was a fun project, that's for sure (well, except for the scrubbing it down part.. LOL(

      Thanks for stopping by!
      Sherri

      Delete
  2. This is gorgoeus Sherri. Doesn't the detail look amazing in white. Thanks for linking up at Shabbilicious Friday.

    ReplyDelete

Please post a comment, I'd love to know what you think.
Thanks for visiting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...