Friday, September 9, 2011

Sneak Peek ~n~ Shell Wreath

Is it September already?!

I know alot of my northern friends back home
have said that the temps have dropped as low
as the 40's! Oh my word, my hips would FREEZE,
and I wouldn't be able to walk! LOL

I don't know how I ever did when I lived there, but,
I sure count my blessings we moved to Florida.

I just love it here! And, it's finally cooled off to the 80's
so I can paint in the morning again.. yippee!!

I've been working on a dresser, desk and a coffee table.

I'll show you the befores, and a couple progress shots..
but, that's it until I'm done! ;-)



Dresser Before

(Emily: Remember this one? I'm finally getting around to it!)




Lots of stripping and sanding
to get this lovely shade of pea green off!




Desk before




See that gorgeous sticky liner
in the drawers? ARGH!! Yuck!!



Painting the drawers in my kitchen.

Can't wait to show you the after!!

~

I made a heart shaped shell wreath
tonight too.. I just love it!

I'm not sure if I'll bring it
to my booth yet, or keep this one.

It does look pretty cute on my door!









Stay tuned, I'm making another post
right after this one..

I "redid" a chandy too!

Sherri

1 comment:

  1. Yay can't way to see my twin!...dresser!

    You have so many projects going on. I need your productivity!

    ReplyDelete

Please post a comment, I'd love to know what you think.
Thanks for visiting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...