Friday, September 9, 2011

My New Chandy!

I've been searching high and low
for just the right chandelier..

There are alot of chandeliers in
antique stores I really would like,
but, being that I have no idea what
I'm doing when it comes to electrical things,
I figured it best I buy a new one..

I finally found one at ... guess where..

Lowes! Only $129.. yippee!

Here's a picture of it on the box:




But.. it was a dark copper/brown color..
You just know that had to go!

So.. out comes my paint brush..

I took it apart section by section,
and painted it by hand..

Then, put it all back together, again,
section by section..

Here are the afters:











Oh yeah.. didn't I tell ya?
I painted my black dinette set too!

I just LOVE it white.

I'll be changing out the chair pads,
just waiting for that gorgeous
Cabbage and Roses fabric to
arrive in the States, can't wait!

Sherri



3 comments:

Please post a comment, I'd love to know what you think.
Thanks for visiting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...