Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Finds and What I've Been up to..

It's been such a busy month for me.
I've traveled to and back from Michigan
to visit my daughter and my grandson:


His birthday is this month.
I can't believe he's already 4!

And, a wonderful suprize..
My daughter is pregnant
with a girl!!  So, in April I'll
be making another trip up north.
I'm so excited for her and can't
wait for baby Aubrey to arrive.

My brother is also visiting from Germany.
Mr. Ruffles drove down to Ft. Lauderdale
to see him and go out for the evening.

You just know I had to squeeze in
some thrifting and picking
while we were down there too!

I found this amazing set
of antique headboard/footboards:



Yep, there are 2 headboards
and 2 footboards.. a matching twin set!

I also got this antique dresser.
Love the lines and the pulls..


Ok, this one.. I have no idea
what it belonged to or what it
came off of.. but, just look at it!

LOVE!


I can't wait to get started on it.
I can see it hung on a wall
above a bed, or leaned up
on the top of a mantal..

I also made sure I didn't
miss Renningers Extranvaganza
before we left for Ft. Lauderdale.

I was only able to go for a couple
of hours, but, did manage to find
a couple of neat finds like this:


Love the marble base
and the crystals hanging from it!
I'm really hoping I have more
time for the next extravaganza
in February.. last big one until
November.. sigh..

I finally finished this wonderful
childrens rocking chair.

So cute..


But.. you know I had to
fix it up with some Shabby goodness!!

Here's she is.. all pink n pretty:





This one is going up to my booth
at Traditions Antique Mall tomorrow.

~

I want to take a second to say

♥ THANKYOU ♥

to each and every one of you
who has congradulated me
on being featured in
Romantic Homes Magazine
and for stopping by in my booth!

You guys are amazing, and I am
humbled and grateful that you like
my work!!

Sherri

Linking up at:

3 comments:

  1. Hi Sherri, Someday I will meet you, we live so close yet so far away. We probably have crossed paths and didn't know it. I didn't make it to Renningers this time but hopefully in Feb. Kathy and I are trying to get all around Central Florida to see all the great shops out there.
    Great finds! Love the rocking chair...
    And that candle holder is awesome!
    Congratulations on being in Romantic Homes! How exciting!!!
    Hope to meet you soon~Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sue, I agree. We should make a plan to meet. Are you Ladies maybe planning another luncheon anytime soon? I,ll be attending the extravaganza in Feb too... wouldnt miss it! Thanks on the magazine, Im still thrilled about it! Hope we can get together soon too!!
    Sherri

    ReplyDelete
  3. You found some gorgeous pieces! I'm excited to see what comes of them. I spotted your link at Coastal Charm & have to come take a looksee!

    Congrats on being a grandma again! How exciting!

    ReplyDelete

Please post a comment, I'd love to know what you think.
Thanks for visiting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...